Redgage raffles are back.

I have been quite active since the day I joined Redgage about 4 months ago. For the first 2 months I was busy uploading contents and photos. My efforts paid off when Redgage featured 5 of my photos and paid me for it. Very soon I applied for a withdrawal of my earnings. Yes, one has to reach minimum $25.00 before withdrawal is possible.

With the withdrawal of $25.00 I get to receive a debit Visa card from Redgage too!. One and a half months wasn't all that long to wait. They sent the Visa card through courier service. I was quite surprised because the last 3 debit Mastercard I received from the US was "dump" into my letterbox! But my Visa card from Redgage was handed to me personally and I have to sign for it. This ought to be the proper way to do things. Redgage done all they promise they will do. They sent me the Visa card with my earnings already credited in. Mind you, they did mentioned they will deduct a first time fee of $5.00 which they promptly did, so my balance was $20.00.

My earnings was getting sluggish because Redgage stopped the raffles! But now the raffles are back ! Raffle is an important part in earning money faster. Without it, its a bit like Google ads where your earnings built up very slowly through page-views only.

Now that the raffles are back, I have bought a new camera to take more photos to be uploaded to Redgage and write more articles for uploading. Hopefully I can win one of those daily raffles of $25.00. I have not won a single raffle in the 4 months I joined Redgage, but I am determined to win at least one, hopefully.

If you want to find out more on this amazing site, read my earlier posts on Redgage. Or better still, join Redgage for FREE and start earning money and get a Free Visa debit card too!

Find out more or join Redgage .... here.

If for some reason you do not find any referral name in the sign-up box, please add in "allan2828" as your referral.

2 comments

  1. Blog27999  

    March 3, 2020 at 6:28 PM

    Did you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your crush... that will induce intense emotions of love and impulsive attraction for you buried within his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, admire and care for you with his entire heart...

    ====> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him try better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this powerful instinct is absolutely essential to having the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon find him open his mind and heart for you in a way he never experienced before and he'll recognize you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.

  2. Blogger  

    March 3, 2020 at 11:01 PM

    Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your partner... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal to you buried inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, admire and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this mighty impulse is so binding to having the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll soon notice him expose his mind and heart to you in a way he haven't experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.



Recommended Money Makers